Monday, March 14, 2016

Social Services ‪#‎DDS‬ ‪#‎CPS‬ of South Dakota think they are above the law



I have received many emails and PM's asking about my grand daughter. For the ones that don't know what has been happening, my grand daughter has been abused by the step- grandparent and possibly being molested by the grandfather.
I decided it was best not to talk about it too much here and on my blog lately. Because the hounds of hell and their followers are watching. I am still actively fighting for my grand daughter and going through the proper channels and getting the help to truly help her. The hounds of hell and their followers are manipulating and lying to somebody of the state of South Dakota. But, once this person finds out the truth, this person will not want to be associated with these people.
 If this person values their career they will not want to be associated with abusers or defending them. i would have no problem exposing this person to the public. Lori Fredericken and Lynne A Valenti Cabinet Secretary from the Dept. Social Services ‪#‎DDS‬ ‪#‎CPS‬ of South Dakota think they are above the law and think they are getting away with their lies and manipulation, as does the hound of hell and their followers. But, I'm hear to tell you, your NOT and your day of reckoning is upon you. My grand daughter deserves to live without fear and she will know she matters. She has a grandparent and many people she will know of that really care.. I am so sick of abusers getting away with abusing our children and it needs to end. Enough is Enough Already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.