Thursday, February 11, 2016

Moving To BALI


Moving To BALI - For the last 3 months I have been doing a lot of soul searching. It has been a rough 50 years. I need break, I want and will for now on live my life exactly the way I want to live it. I've been wanting to go to Bali and live there for year or so. I was going to leave my husband behind, I didn't believe he would ever leave his job. I love my husband but, I never, ever wanted to spend the rest of my life in North Dakota. I was leaving the 19th of this month. Then 2 days ago my husband came home from work early and said, are you ready to go on adventure!. I told him YES, I am going to Bali. So, the last 2 days we been talking and planning our NEW adventure in Bali. Spend a year relaxing and having fun, me making jewelry and my husband Darin writing that book he has always wanted to write. - Sandra Schell Geiss Owner of SilverSchells

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.