Saturday, September 20, 2014

God's Vision For #wearwholeness



When I made the first step to making jewelry as a business, I prayed that God would use my work to somehow touch the lives of individuals who suffered from domestic and child abuse. 

That prayer was answered several months ago, when God gave me a vision of a new collection: #wearwholeness. It was right there before me, and I saw exactly what it would eventually look like. I was so excited to begin working on this new collection. 

However, a darkness started to come over me, and I felt my life beginning to spiral into blackness. I didn’t like what was happening at all. I fought it, I cried, and I ended up wanting to just quit my jewelry business. 

As things are apt to do though, additional changes started to take place. Slowly, I stopped fighting the process, and instead, I surrendered my will to God. The realization that God knew what he is doing hit me. 

God had a plan for me; a plan for #wearwholeness. But before that could occur, there was work that needed to be done on myself, as I was broken. I wept like a baby, because deep in side, I knew that it was true. 

While I was in that dark place, God had been working on making me whole. Because how could I share wholeness while I was still broken inside? Once I was whole, I knew that God would help me share this wholeness collection with the world. 

God told me, that at that time, all of my prayers, dreams and desires would come to life in a way I had never imaged, as he doesn’t hold anything good thing from the children that love him. 

It became clear that this wasn’t going to simply be my wholeness collection, but that God was going to have an intimate hand in it; it was going to be ours. And our wholeness collection was going to touch millions of lives, as I was willing to love, and to surrender my will to God. 

Each and everyone one of us has a gift that God has given to us. What God has done for me, he will also do it for you as well. If you surrender yourself to him, he will give you the desires of your heart. 

You may have to go into a dark place, but that is where the blessing of the Lord will happen. After that, you will never be the same again. You are blessed, and Jesus loves you more than you could ever imagine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.