Saturday, August 17, 2013

You are Not Alone


When I decided, I was going to share my story on Domestic Violence, I didn't realize the journey it would take me on, it hasn't been easy breaking the silence that I have/had endured from my birth family, mainly from my birth mother, birth sister and ex-husband.

The one thing that they don't realize the power of lying and abuse against the person, not only affects the person they are trying to hurt. It affects the children of the one they are trying to hurt.

Also, at the very bottom of this post. I share my Mother's Narcissist Rule Of Engagement.

My ex-husband was/is a Narcissist, no wonder I married him!
Ex- Husbands Narcissist Rule Of Engagement. 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,12,14,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,
27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35.


I am not finished writing my story. But, the information below has helped me on that journey and gain my power back and I will never allow anyone to take that away, ever again.

35 Narcissist Rule Of Engagement came from this book on amazon.
You can find it here! Take a look inside! Amazing Book!
 


 If you have ever experienced Adult Child Abuse by a parent, sibling, or other relative, we welcome you and pray that you will find our website helpful. http://www.luke173ministries.org/


You are not alone. 
 
There are thousands of us just like you, with birth-families just like yours.

You will never be alone. 

'When my father and mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up'.....Psalm 27:10KJV.

 'Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne?  Though she may forget, I will not forget you!  See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands'......Isaiah 49: 15-16NIV.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.