Sunday, November 6, 2011

Proud member of The Artisan Group!


Exciting News!!! I was just excepted into the Artisan Group - They do Display/Swag Bags, Press Bags, celebrity gifts, for the celebrities. One girl that sells her jewelry on etsy, where I sell also, her last event, her jewelry was featured at the Project Runway VIP Premiere Party in Scottsdale, AZ! It is so awesome they think my jewelry is the best of the best. I am getting closer and closer to my dream, that I can actually touch it!!
All those hours and hours of hard work and dedication and the love of jewelry is paying off. They just returned from GBK's Primetime Emmy Awards, there next events they will being do is, 2012 Golden Globes and 2012 Academy Awards (Oscars)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.